Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Monday night missions for 3/21/16

-HELLO TG
    -In a Effort To Vary Our Styles of play I've been working on what basically amounts to a mission based squad game play. The Concept Is Simple. The squad has an Objective Set in place to complete (Rescue a squad member behind enemy lines, strike a target between a tr and Vanu fight, Escape back to friendly territory, maybey take a harrasser to the enemy warp gate and back![Basically the o'l harasser race], Intercept a Galaxy via our fighters en route to an enemy base.)

That being Said There are a couple of rules to playing mission based game play and these may be somewhat varied depending on the mission at hand.

-No Respawns "Though Revives are allowed" (Note I may change this up if a certain mission becomes to hard to complete but im planning on for the most part sticking with this.
    -Once your are permadead AKA (Medic cant revive, Died in sundy destruction etc...) You are permadead, you can mess around and do whatever till the next mission maybey be placed into bravo but you must wait till the mission resets or till a new mission for you to join back with the rest of squad.
    -kit switches may or may not be allowed depending on the task at hand and the squad lead has the option to allow or dissalow them

So my idea for the first mission is as Follows, though there will be more throughout the night.

OPERATION SAVING PRIVATE SLY!!!
    A Friendly Scouting fighter, was shot down behind enemy lines. A distress message was sent and the pilot now needs help, before hes killed by the enemy. Your Squad is tasked with rescuing him via ground vehicles because Flack Is too heavy around the area as reported by the pilot. Your squad must locate and send land vehicles to rescue him and return him to friendly territory...

Setups fairly straightforward. The missing person will be dropped over the rescue area, and will communicate via Tells or teamspeak his location, though the missing person isnt allowed to give away the exact base hes closest too away. The squad must then determine the location and send for a rescue party. Another option is to not have the missing person in the squad so we wont be able to locate him immediatly as past a certain distance friendlies dont show up on the map screen. though i may have it be just a simple rescue mission.

MISSIONS START AT 6:00 PM PACIFIC TIME AND (If my translation to EST is correct) 8:00 PM EST SEE YOU THERE!!!

Re: Monday night missions for 3/21/16

I'll be you're damsel in distress. See you at 8 EST!

Comment

I'm there hopefully! Only slight snag is someone gets to the the person waiting which will be a bit... boring for them. If I am there I might volunteer.
      Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

New mission.....

Finding Nemo....er. E-male's sunderer

:)

EDIT: what do we do if the target gets wiped?
        Do they say they are dead?

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Originally posted by RaymondScout View Post

MISSIONS START AT 6:00 PM PACIFIC TIME AND (If my translation to EST is correct) 8:00 PM EST SEE YOU THERE!!!
          6 pm Pacific is 9 pm Eastern DAYLIGHT SAVING Time (EDT)...
          sigpic

Comment

heads up this event will be a single mission only because atm I am feeling emotionally compromised and wont be able to SL for long, so look to complete the mission and for me to pass it off to someone else, not to mention ill be stuck to my laptop at that time as well as the fact that im trying to complete finals.
            If for whatever reason im not able to attend I would appreciate someone else taking this over as I would really like to make this a regular event, and ill probably be able to attend the next event

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X