Remember?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember?

Remember that one time I played PS2? That was fun. I was like a squad leader and shot things and stayed up past my bed time.

Gr8 times m8.

Now I sling computers at Best Buy and wonder what I'm doing with my life.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: Remember?

Yep, we remember. That's life when you've got to work. You'll find time for gaming, and PS2 eventually, and you'll appreciate it all the more. And you won't be complaining about your underpowered gaming laptop anymore either.

Originally posted by penandpencilman View Post
    Remember that one time I played PS2? That was fun. I was like a squad leader and shot things and stayed up past my bed time.

Gr8 times m8.

Now I sling computers at Best Buy and wonder what I'm doing with my life.

Comment

Good to hear from you. Most jobs suck -- work hard but not too hard and try not to make the same mistakes as everyone else around you. Use you spare time to work on your dream project and tell me how to get Best Buy stuff at employee prices . . .
      sigpic

Comment

I remember when you were a sniffling nose, pimple faced, whiny young punk..............oh wait I think that was me. Sorry, I had a nostalgic moment there. If you find time brother get in game and we'll run some more. And just remember it's all a game.........work, education, family, and life in general. How well you succeed depends on how well you apply the basics.

Comment

Originally posted by CoiledTortoise View Post
          Yep, we remember. That's life when you've got to work. You'll find time for gaming, and PS2 eventually, and you'll appreciate it all the more. And you won't be complaining about your underpowered gaming laptop anymore either.
          I built a gaming rig last year. A constant 100fps is quite nice.

Originally posted by E-male
          Good to hear from you. Most jobs suck -- work hard but not too hard and try not to make the same mistakes as everyone else around you. Use you spare time to work on your dream project and tell me how to get Best Buy stuff at employee prices . . .
          Store Manager told me it would be a very poor decision to share my discount haha trust me I tried to hook my friends up with stuff. The discount isn't that great either.

Originally posted by rageq3a
          I remember when you were a sniffling nose, pimple faced, whiny young punk..............oh wait I think that was me. Sorry, I had a nostalgic moment there. If you find time brother get in game and we'll run some more. And just remember it's all a game.........work, education, family, and life in general. How well you succeed depends on how well you apply the basics.
          Nah that was me, still is probably. I logged in the other day and saw you playing! That was cool.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
          ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

...Who are you?

#BlameGhostshooter101
            MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X