Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction system stress test today from 1-3pm pacific

Details!

I'm planning on participating, schedule permitting. If you've got the PTS up to date, we should link up in teamspeak! I'm very curious to see how the construction system plays out under something like live combat conditions, so far I've only seen it under low population counts on PTS.

Re: Construction system stress test today from 1-3pm pacific

Alas, the official test was cancelled because of bugs in the base asset purchasing system. Still, there were full continents filled with structures (including a MASSIVE TR base). Between the screwing around I did on the PTS before and seeing the big, semi-serious three way battle around the bases, I've got some thoughts! I'll post them when I've got a free moment.

Comment

Looks like they're doing it again, for real this time. Same bat time, same bat channel.

Comment

Hmm, I've never bought into the PTS hype enough to install it, but I might have to for this. :)

Pretty cool, man. :)
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Fair warning: you'll want to get it downloaded and patched ahead of the event. There are a lot of files there, and I think the server that distributes them isn't as generous with bandwidth as the main patch server. Takes a while to get started!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X