Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All About the Rocklet rifle or as im passionately refering to it as... the gyro jet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All About the Rocklet rifle or as im passionately refering to it as... the gyro jet

This will just consist of notes that i notice while on the pts
    - The Ncs specialized ammo at the moment fires in a 3 round burst mode but the damage is fairly light
    -there seems to be a hard range cap on the distance it can be used (right now looking to be 60 meters or so, but the range is buggy

-flack rounds are currently broken
    -nc rounds damage to infantry is 6 rounds plus knife
    no splash for nc rounds
    -infantry killing potential is na
    -nc rounds seem to have a super slow travel time though (think wire guided valk missile slow)
    in terms of damage output the ap and wire guided nc variant seem to do the same amount of damage the nc equivalent just outputs it faster and has wire guided ness to it.
    The tr one on the other hand is OP AS FU** right now Im not kidding the thing is better than a dumbfire rocket launcher rear of a vangaurd from full health to on fire in 3 volleys "Bear in mind this is a full auto mag dump" Its basically a full auto anti tank shotgun with a longer rechamber.
    2 volleys to kill a max with this one and a single volley to kill an infantryman. (UNLOADING A VOLLEY BTW TAKES A SINGLE CLICK!)
    -right now i suspect a nerf to the tr one a slight buff to the nc one and whats up next vanu with there glowy rocklets.
    -right now they feel like a slightly buffed ap rocklet that glows shiny colors

Re: All About the Rocklet rifle or as im passionately refering to it as... the gyro j

So are these guns ES? Or are they testing different ways to implement on the different factions?

To me it makes more sense that the NC would get the Shotgun AT weapon :/.

Comment

Re: All About the Rocklet rifle or as im passionately refering to it as... the gyro j

I agree, but it seems like at the moment The rounds themselves are empire specific. The device (Rocket rifle) you put them in is the same model. Essentially it seems like an excuse to give "Empire specific pocket rocket launchers " to light assaults without all the work of creating multiple models for said gun, but mechanically making them different. witch I applaud them for. Same launcher different rockets. basically when you open up the ammo option for the thing everyone will get access to the what looks like its going to be default (the ap/flashbang round [Note it is not as powerful as it sounds]) The flack/ flashbang launcher [Also the flashbang takes 4 of the 6 ammo with 2 left over for flack) and For the nc they will have access to the sparrow/flack launcher witch is a wire guided rocket launcher that can dispense rounds faster than the default but does equal damage [Unsure atm due to it saying it takes 2ammo per shot, and it eats 3 ammo per shot.
      when you do the same for tr the flash and ap will still be there but you will get access to a round that fires in a 6 round burst With HIGH HIGH DAMAGE (better than any dumbfire) type damage

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X