Dedicated Miner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated Miner

Just so you know, if anyone is looking for extra miners/gatherers i wouldn't mine joining you on that. In every space game I play, I always go for the mining route, so I will be working on my ant to make sure its set for bringing resources to the base.

Re: Dedicated Miner

Good to know Vitamin! :)
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Vitamin, I have just been learning a bit about the base building myself lately, a few of us now have all the buildings available. With cortium refining becoming an important part of the continent victory condition meta, there are almost always base building (and destroying) squads going on now, whether TG or not. So I would encourage you to get on any time and join us, we are most active during prime time or even late evening (EST, server time) weeknights and quite a lot at all hours on weekends. Usually, unless some SL has some particular thing they might want to do, a lot of SLs are open to suggestions and/or looking for input from the squad as to what to do. So I'm saying there is a pretty good chance you might get to do some mining!

I don't know a lot, but one thing I did notice is that radar seems to be pretty useful insofar as locating the cortium. Also some weapon obviously on top. In fact, an Ant with some cortium in it using that defensive shield is damn near invincible and I have already seen a few players using them as an offensive weapon (which IMO is flirting with violating The Primer as it is abusing a game mechanic).
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Not sure I agree with that; using an ANT as an uber-Harasser with a limited use shield is well within the developer's intent and seems like a straightforward use of the shield mechanic. A great defense can be a good offense and all. ;)

Giving up the radar is a pretty steep price, though, unless you've got someone spotting deposits for you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X