Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrim's vs Three percenters

Hey folks, pats here.
    The three percenters have been looking for other outfits to do some scrim's with us.
    Right now this is just a suggestion, I talked to VTS about it, and he said it was ok to fire away on the forums.
    Basically we are looking for six or more people per team

Guidelines:

No Maxes
    No vehicles
    One close range sniper a team (SAS-R)
    Each team is to have a sundy approximately 200 M away from the point
    We will fight over a neutral base I.E one side is the Terran Republic one side is the New conglomerate, and we will fight on a vs base where we both have a latitudinal link
    Alternatively we could do an invasion type scenario where one side defends while the other try's to storm and capture the base.
    Squad beacons are allowed.
    Finally no stalker infiltrators crouching on point.

Anyways I was just posting this to see if there's any general interested in doing some scrimmages sometime.

If you want to get in contact add me (Pats76) or the outfit leader (mouse1371) in game.

Our TeamSpeak is IIIP.host-bot.us Please only come here if you want to talk about scrims, as we do not need to/ want to deal with trolls, again find me or mouse in the team speak.

Have a good day- Pats

Re: Scrim's vs Three percenters

I'm down. Do they wanna do this on live or Jaeger?

Comment

If we do give it a go it will be on the PTS. Again this is just an idea, that I've been aproved to put up here. Get in touch with me if you can get more then 6 people including your self who are up. As for the rest of you guys who are reading this,just say if you would like to have a go at it or not, so I may see how the community as a whole responds.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpjCKFYwwRw

That's a scrim that iiip did a while back when I was in JACS
        If your curious feel free to watch, it pretty much sums up the invasion type senaki I mentioned earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Pats76 View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpjCKFYwwRw

That's a scrim that iiip did a while back when I was in JACS
          If your curious feel free to watch, it pretty much sums up the invasion type senaki I mentioned earlier.
          If your curious feel free to watch, it pretty much sums up the invasion type senaki I mentioned earlier. Scenario*

Comment

I would be up for this as well, should be fun. And I've been getting better at shooting lately, which would be useful here, seeing as it doesn't look like we would be needing Gals. lol

If anyone else else interested, please post up, as so far it doesn't look like nearly enough interest to go forward. Not only would we need more people, but we should designate some times to practice together, etc. If we can't even get a few people to bother to post up with interest, there is no way we are going to get several people to go to the trouble of scheduling practices together.

TG has a long history of doing scrims against other groups, I remember doing some internal sign up events way back in Project Reality around .8 and they were always a ton of fun and brought the game play to a whole 'nother level!
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If we can get 6 people interested I'll organize it and set stuff up. 4 to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X