Massive Proposal for TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Proposal for TG

If you are interested in or are in leadership for planetside two please stay late in Teamspeak after ops for my massive proposal, thank you.
    If you are going to attend, please reply.
    Edit: Friday
    Last edited by sad362232; 07-14-2016, 01:04 AM.

Re: Massive Proposal for TG

after ops when? this friday or today?

Comment

I will attend, but when exactly? Friday? What time?
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Friday After Ops

Comment

Ill be there as well!

Comment

If it about uniting with another Outfit, forget it. Other Outfits lack the strong rules on exclusivity (no racism or sexism), language, and obeying orders.
            sigpic

Comment

Why does this need to be on Teamspeak? I'd have thought a proposal for the outfit would be a better fit for the forums where it can be reviewed and responded to at leisure and in detail.

After ops could be a bad time to meet, anyhow. Ops last an indeterminate amount of time (usually "when the leadership has played to exhaustion"), and much of the outfit will have turned in by the time it finally rolls up.

Comment

Originally posted by starstriker1 View Post
                Why does this need to be on Teamspeak?
                I also question the way the proposal is being presented. Any pitch for a massive change should be initially made to the entire Outfit via the general TG forum. Otherwise you risk the impression of backroom maneuvering.
                sigpic

Comment

I would also suggest double-checking your overall proposal to ensure that the goal your wanting is achievable, and I would agree with the others that using the forum for your proposal would make it easier to look over as a whole by a larger group.

Comment

I'll attend as well but it seems like it would be best to perhaps make it shortly before find, combining into another outfit, as emale suggested is a definite no go. Honestly I've made propositions before and the forums is usually the best place.

Comment

I am going to have to have to talk with you today about it because i have some questions that only you can answer.
                      Garthra

Comment

RaymondScout It is not a merger.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                          I also question the way the proposal is being presented. Any pitch for a massive change should be initially made to the entire Outfit via the general TG forum. Otherwise you risk the impression of backroom maneuvering.
                          It is not to the entirety of the outfit but instead to those in leadership positions as they will provide more sophisticated feed back. The reason it is on teamspeak is due to proposals receiving a more proactive response.

Comment

Originally posted by starstriker1 View Post
                            After ops could be a bad time to meet, anyhow. Ops last an indeterminate amount of time (usually "when the leadership has played to exhaustion"), and much of the outfit will have turned in by the time it finally rolls up.
                            What time do you suggest?

Comment

Well, like I said I don't see a reason why now, on the forums won't work; one reason to want proactive feedback is because the proposal is time sensitive, but you clearly don't feel that it is or you wouldn't be waiting until after FNF. The other is to rapidly hash out details and ideas, but you seem to have a plan to present instead of a problem to brainstorm around.

I have trouble seeing how whatever conversation this might be wouldn't be best carried out in a written medium. On the forums, written out, the proposal can be evaluated without the time pressure of conversation and responded to in depth. That seems superior to me for the purposes of a major proposal.

All that said, if you're committed to presenting your idea in Teamspeak then rescheduling at this point will just cause confusion and is probably not worth it. Just be aware that many people will have signed off by the late hour that it will occur.

It is not to the entirety of the outfit but instead to those in leadership positions as they will provide more sophisticated feed back. The reason it is on teamspeak is due to proposals receiving a more proactive response.
                              I'm not a fan of this line of thinking. Our members are more than capable of giving sophisticated feedback, and every reason to want to have a say in the outfits future.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X