Cheers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers

Just going to make this brief and fast, but I'm quiting planetside 2, As I started off planetside in this community I feel like I ow you all a big thank you for getting me into this game as a whole, since I ran with you guys from day one up to the point when I left for iiip.

I want to give a few short shout outs to guys that really influenced me here

1.VTS For being a great friend,training me the basics of squad leading and finally recruiting me into your fine establishment in the first place.

2. Fatz For inspiring me to SL, and in some cases PL even though I never started to do it frequently. Fatz was also a great friend and chill guy!

3. Sly For training me up to standards with the more competitive outfits like J0KE which I eventually got accepted in to. I owe this guy a lot as he introduced me to my favorite meta and style of play: point holding. Sly was also a great guy to have in squads and most important of all he was a good friend to have around!

4. Skwitt/Bl4xxen These guys were chill and we were the next generation of sls at the time and I remember doing lots of unofficial platoons with these guys! They are defiantly one of the best friends I had in this outfit!

5. JT/cain/vlad/cairbr All I can say from my heart with a passion for TG air squads is that when I flew with these guys as a ground strike team, where ever in a lib or a reaver I knew with a warm feeling that I was about to get a big cert paycheck, The enemy's would have nothing but their own armour debris to hide in! These guys are true Topguns!

6. Dot/zombiesnack These guys were amazing to sit down and talk with, drive armour around or max crash enemy's! These guys taught me how to have fun when you squad lead!

7. Starstriker wherever if it was a squad or platoon he was leading, I knew that both me and my squad mates were in good hands! Star was also an amazing guy to sit down and have a chat with!

8. Garthra and mindkill All I want to say is thanks for being great squad leaders, friends and most important of all,outfit leaders! I wish you two the best in continuing to make planetside a fun game for all wherever they are in TG or not,keep up the great work!

With that I want to say thanks to everyone in TG for the friendships and memories you all have given me! and I wish you all the best!
    Last edited by Pats76; 07-27-2016, 12:36 AM.

Re: Cheers

Thanks Pats, we will see you around again I hope!

Comment

Sorry to see you go, Pats! Thanks for the kind words.

Safe travels, and you're always welcome here if you decide to return!

Comment

[MENTION=140907]Pats76[/MENTION]

Pats, always a pleasure to run with you inside and outside the outfit.

TG plays many different games together and some members team up to play the occasional older games between updates of server outages.

Poke your nose is TeamSpeak to see who is playing what or jump into TG's main channel on Discord say what your playing and one of us may be able to team up with you.

Have fun in your new quest and remember TG's doors are always open.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Thank you for your time with us [MENTION=140907]Pats76[/MENTION].
          Good luck in the future.
          The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Thanks Pats,sad to see you leave the game.I had loads of fun playing with you and Skwitt.Good luck,cheers o/

Comment

Edit I realises that NC has 90% of my play time, as a result I am re installing and I will main Tr this time around all though I will hop on NC once or twice a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Pats76 View Post
                Edit I realises that NC has 90% of my play time, as a result I am re installing and I will main Tr this time around all though I will hop on NC once or twice a week.
                We don't like you any more, DIE BOOT LICKING COMMIE SCUM!

:D haha, j/k of course

I'm sure we'll see you around. As some others have said, people come and go over course of years to and from TG, it's one of the greatest things about this place.

In fact, reading your OP, it makes me thankful of all the talent that we are blessed with around here, and what a great community, that is always developing / attracting the next generation of up and coming SL and PLs, NCOs, Officers, members, etc...

Makes me wax a bit nostalgic, as well as wanting to jump back in game and contribute by SL or maybe PLing again. :D

So... I'll see you guys tonight for FNF! :)
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X