Game Update 9/7/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Game Update 9/7/16

Today's update focuses on balance issues, a host of bug fixes and updates to give new players an easier time to acclimate to the game. None of the new construction items on the PTS are ready just yet. It's a sizeable list but some of the standouts are below:

·New items

oChameleon Module (Infiltrator suit only)

§Suppresses the shield shimmer upon taking damage while cloaked, restores ability energy upon shield shatter.

oFlight Suit (Light Assault suit only)

§Increases the fuel capacity of jump jets by 10/13/16/20%.

oNano-Regen Capacitor (Combat Medic suit only)

§Increases the recharge rate of Nano-Regen Device by 20%.

oAuxiliary Shield (Utility slot item)

§Passively increases shield health by 50 when equipped.

§To maintain appropriate lethality, these weapons have been adjusted to account for this utility item:

·Lumine Edge, Ripper, and Carver activated damage from 1000 to 1050.

·Titan-150 HE and Supernova VPC indirect max damage from 1000 to 1050.

·Proximity Mine and Bouncing Betty indirect max damage from 1000 to 1050.

·Blackhand min damage from 250 to 275.

Reduced mass of Ammo packs

·Region HIVE efficiency updated

·The ANT mineral radar is now passive (no longer occupies the utility slot) and the first rank is auto granted.

oAnyone who purchased the mineral radar utility will have their certs refunded (and will need to repurchase any ranks in the passive skill line)

·Dual photon pod projectiles are now more visible on low settings

·All ranks of the medical applicator now revives soldiers at 100% health instead of just the final rank. (Does not apply to MAX units).

·Removed distortion and autotile when close from all construction related shields

·Territory capture victory points now begin being granted at 15% of regions held; this means that all faction will now start the map with 5-6 Victory Points.

·Victory Points needed to capture a continent has been increase to 20 from 15

oNote: Some maps start with uneven territory distribution and therefore start with uneven VP

·Structure Shield Module

oDamage interrupt duration for shields generated by the Structure Shield Module (excluding HIVE Bubble shield) has been increased to 1.5 seconds from 1 second

oHealth regen rate for shields generated by the Structure Shield Module (excluding HIVE Bubble shield) has been decreased to 200 per second from 330 per second

oIntitial health (health after spawning) for shields generated by the Structure Shield Module (excluding HIVE Bubble shield) has been decreased to 500 from 1000

·Adjusted tooltips for various weapon attachments.

·The Flash ATV can now unlock a Gate Shield Diffusor.

·NS-AM7 Archer can now destroy small deployables in a single shot.

·Harasser's Composite Armor should no longer cover the decal locations.

· Fixed an issue where Medic Triage did not work with the Valkrye and ANT.

· Fixed a number of damage resist issues with the ANT C-Barrier shield, including some weapons not causing damage.

o All ranks of the repair tool are now able to deconstruct enemy tank mines. Previously, only the max rank would enable tank mine deconstruction.

Original thread:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2.../#post-3421026

Re: Game Update 9/7/16

Excellent! Thanks for posting these, I was wondering how to do this, just before you posted. :)

Comment

Lots of really sensible changes here. Standouts for me are the three point base capture times (thank god), the larger VP victory cost and greater emphasis on territory held, and the structure shield modules being substantially easier to wear down.

Comment

May be unrelated but crashed out of the game 5 times yesterday after the update. Will restart the cpu and see if that helps.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm really excited for the new changes and content they are adding. Hopefully this will bring more people to the game and give us more reinforcements to work with. Victory Point cap raising is a really awesome thing.

I was testing the Auxiliary Shield on my heavy though and I didn't notice much of a change with it but it's nice. The changes to the repair tool decon for tank mines will help hopefully. Cant wait to get into some more Platoon sized TG movements!

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
            May be unrelated but crashed out of the game 5 times yesterday after the update. Will restart the cpu and see if that helps.
            Believe there is a crash going around. I never experienced it but some people are experiencing Memory leak like crashes.

Comment

The crashes ceased a day or 2 ago.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed