Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Recruit Removal End Of September

Attention TG:

I will be removing all recruits past their 1 month period in the next few weeks, hopefully done by the end of September. (Real life permitting.) Please inform any recruit rank TG players you see in game that they need to get their application in to avoid being removed.

If they believe they have put in an application but are still recruit rank in game, or have some technical glitch that prevents them from registering on the forums/putting in an application, they need to talk to an officer and try to get it resolved before the end of the month.

As I looked through our recruit list, I saw many names I do not want to remove, so I hope they get their applications in.

Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Recruit Removal End Of September

Not sure how most of those people got in without an application, but I hope they don't get removed. Maybe putting a message of the day on the outfit when people sign in would help also! Directing new recruits to the website to sign up, then fill out an application, is what I have been doing. Then I request after application an NCO or officer will be getting with them in a few days, and having them send a F-request, just in case they can't find anyone they know after they are done. Hope this helps!

-Quanix-

Comment

I did change the message of the day. I hope TG members will inform recruits when they see them online.
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

This morning I added the link below as a reminder for any new recruits who may of mislaid it

Added:
        "visit - http://tiny.cc/TG-PS2-Apply-Here"

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse