Outfit Members: Who is online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Outfit Members: Who is online?

I got tired of the "Who's online" page not working because the 3rd party API was always down so I knocked up another one using the DBG census API:

http://tacticalgamer-ps2.azurewebsites.net/

Note: Doesn't look like you can retrieve how long someone has been logged in for, only the time of the previous login. That's what the last column shows but I don't think it's very useful.

Re: Outfit Members: Who is online?

I like

also can this show All outfit players OFFLINE and when last online

I am looking for a way to see that information without been in game and to be able to export it

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

[MENTION=14750]vts[/MENTION] Yeah it's possible, although you probably want something else to view this info. What are you trying to accomplish? Is it something that http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/TG can tell you?

Comment

My main goal was to extract the 'needed data' and place it into an on going spread sheet, so ideally a comer separated format, or al least the whole list, in which I could copy 'n' paste the parts needed.

Main sections of interest are:
        Name
        Last online

With sorting over each of the headings

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

The above link only shows 133 member when the Online now list show us having over 600 members, when looking at the list in game or on the mega list it feel like a lot more than 133 :)

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

[MENTION=14750]vts[/MENTION] PM'img you the live spreadsheet

Comment

Excellent work CoiledTortoise I was able to take a snap shot of that data and prune it a little, I will have a closer look soon, thank you.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Bump, because I find this pretty useful. Might be worth a sticky.

Comment

Wait - people don't have this link bookmarked?

Comment

I had it but then I rebuilt my computer and forgot to save my links...

Comment

Hmm, I used to use that all the time, then it wasn't working for some reason (problem could have been on my end). IIRC the old version required a file, or something? Anyway, then I started using this link also: http://www.planetside-universe.com/o...sortorder=desc

Anyway, good to have multiple options, in case any of them go down. Thanks for the bump and the work Tortoise.

You ever play any more? Or are you still in Yurop and get on earlier afternoon our time?

Originally posted by VLAD View Post
                      I had it but then I rebuilt my computer and forgot to save my links...
                      >Not having your links in plain html, in a folder called Bookmarks, synced to all your devices on a self hosted instance of NextCloud.

Plebe. ;)

More recently, I have been experimenting with TiddlyWiki, but I find that more useful for notes, research type links, quotes, and various other sorts of random type info. A modern, digital version of what used to be called a commonplace book, back in the day. And so for now I been still keeping my bookmarks separate. But all of the above are synced (and editable) across all devices, including mobile and tablets.

But point being, once you get your stuff in the cloud, it's very convenient and you will never lose it. Tools even exist to help you do this yourself (Own/NextCloud), if you think Google (and other corps) are becoming to evil (which I do).
                      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X