Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Changes and Broken Links

Hello Everyone.

The website has obviously undergone big changes. This was part of a large patch.

See this post from Apophis, the person in charge of All of TG.
    https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...ming-important

I know all of our links are temporarily broken, because the precise address on each webpage has changed. Because only Mindkill and I have the power (within the PS2 community) to edit all posts, it is going to take us some time to fix each one. I have gone through and fixed the "recruits start here" page, but that took several hours.
    https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...its-start-here

Subsequent fixes should be faster now that I know the process. But the point is, I will not be able to get to every link, and even high priority links will have to be addressed as time allows.

I spoke to Wicks (another TG wide administrator) about the broken links. I asked if they would remain broken until individually fixed, or if a mass fix was in the works at a higher level. Wicks said a mass fix is in the works. So be calm, your links should be back in time. For now, we have the recruit page setup, so necessary recruitment and registration can occur.

If there is something you think the community should know regarding the new changes, or a specific link you think it is vital that I fix ASAP, please post about it here. Thanks!

Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

The links in the default channel of Teamspeak are broken as well linking new users to our registration and setuid pages.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
      The links in the default channel of Teamspeak are broken as well linking new users to our registration and setuid pages.
      **EDIT: I misread your message. I can fix the links in the Planetside 2 Team Speak section. I have done that. But I do not have the power to change the links in TS default channel. I will forward that concern to higher authority.
      Last edited by Garthra; 10-02-2016, 12:24 PM. Reason: New information
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X