YouTube channel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube channel

I plan to make a start on a YouTube content creation business, within the next 2 months. The plan altogether is to eventually have 3 channels on the go, one for gaming, one for my persuit of motorsports (will be started next year), and one for my persuit of extreme sports (2-3 years from now).

Gaming has been a passion of mine for over 17 years, and I want to make content, and build a business, on the back of my gaming experiences. Since it is by far the cheapest option, I am going to make the start with the gaming channel. Get to grips with editing, uploading, marketing, everything to do with YouTube, for cheap. It costs me nothing to record some gameplay, edit, and upload.

The bread and butter of the channel, I wish to be the countless, frankly amazing experiences of playing Planetside 2 with Tactical Gamer.

I wanted to run it by you guys first before I get anything started, and get some feedback. Are you guys cool with this? Whatever thoughts you all might have are welcome.

- Soviet
    To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Just one nit to pick.

Originally posted by SovietSandwhich View Post
    It costs me nothing to record some gameplay, edit, and upload.
    It costs you time.

Having said that, if it is something you enjoy, you should follow your gut instinct as doing so will almost always lead you to happiness in life sooner or later. So, if you have the time, and the inclination, more power to you!

Good luck!

Make sure you post a link here when you get going, so those here who are interested can follow along. There are some rules about promoting other sites, but I think that applies more to other gaming communities/clans?
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
      There are some rules about promoting other sites, but I think that applies more to other gaming communities/clans?
      As in rules within TG, or rules on YouTube?

Comment

TG rules. But like I said, I think they refer more to promoting other communities/clans, than existing members' YouTube channels. I could be wrong on that though, I'm sure some higher up will be along shortly should that be the case.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Check out the first video!

Featuring Skwitt, OctopusSlayer, and loads of things exploading:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X