No announcement yet.

I'm looking at getting back into PS2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] I'm looking at getting back into PS2!

Well I hope I did something memorable in the past for yall to remember me but I am looking at getting back into PS2 and with TG. For a short while there I was running squads, focusing on light air support but kept getting bogged down by client crashes.. I have a new beefy rig and shouldn't have any issues. I plan to be active early to late evenings EST. Also my hat off to Garth and all the rest of the crew that have been TG rolling steady for a long time.. Also I want to bring back my HOTDROP idea (the non-suicidal TG friendly version of course)

Welcome Back MrGunner2You, I do Indeed remember your Hit n Run Reaver squads, a practice that has been replicated in many forms since.

The game has changed a little since your last visit, we can now build structures in certain parts of the map from turrets, to resupply and spawn tubes, with the ability to make a forward remote base to call an Air strikes from inside or outside of enemy territory been a viable option now.

Look forward to seeing you back in game.

vts

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

welcome back!

Comment

Good to have you back, My Liberator could use the backup!

Comment

Welcome back man. We left the light on for you.
          The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X