ArmA cross over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA cross over

Dear fellow TG PS 2 players. As you are aware TG contains many games, and TG has many fine players that play those other games.

In the interests of building community across titles in TG I willl be playing an afternoon with the ARMA 3 TG community coming up and invite all of you to join me.

Please post if you are interested.

also ArmA is on sale this week from humble bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/arma-bu...nt=cta_button0

respectfully
    Garthra

The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

+1. Let me know what day and time work for you.

Comment

This is a great post. We in the ARMA pocket of TG welcome all players on our servers and we specialize in helping out the new comers.

Look forward to seeing you all!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Great timing, we have an event this Saturday. If you can't make it, don't worry, we have TacTuedays and events on every Saturday. We hope to see you there ;)
        |MPL TRACE|

Comment

Saturday might work for me.
          One event this weekend is kind of unscheduled... once I have it locked down I can make a plan.
          The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Will this crossover come with a training session? :D

I've had arma 3 in my library, just haven't bothered to learn it.

Comment

there actually is an ArmA basic infantry course just before the event mission Saturday. Check our MPL_Trace's link above.

As to just learning ArmA controls we all started out lost by the array of buttons. Join in and learn as you go, people around will be glad to answer questions.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateMuffinMan View Post
                Will this crossover come with a training session? :D

I've had arma 3 in my library, just haven't bothered to learn it.
                I will gladly hop on one of the evenings before Saturday and help you and anyone else with the basic controls for movement and such. It's not Too different from PS :)

just send me a PM.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I'm definitely interested in this as well! I bought Arma3 and the expansions a few weeks ago, but haven't learned how to play (other than crashing helicopters less). If we're planning times for noob intro night, I'm available any night this week after 7:30pm est (except Fri after 9:30pm est). Am also interested in participating on Saturday, including any training that occurs that day. Thanks guys!
                  sigpic
                  Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

I've had Arma 3 sitting in my library for ages from some old sale I bought it on. This sounds interesting to me.

Comment

I am going to shoot for Saturday afternoon. :)
                      See you guys then.

Comment

This is great news for our Sat event! Thank you guys for the help because we expect a lot of public players and your assistance and TG ways will make a difference in setting the tone! We will be visting PS2 very soon too!
                        |TG-189th| Unkl
                        ArmA 3 Game Officer
                        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                        189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Here is a link to the Saturday afternoon mission thread!

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...hip-discussion

There is role call at 2:30 east coast US time, and the mission at 3pm east coast time if I read right. (So that's 11:30am and noon for west coast US time)

I have a commitment at 2pm east coast, but that should not take more than an hour and a half.
                          So I will be a little late, but I will be there.

Comment

Here are the mods for tomorrow and how to install them:

First, subscribe on steam workshop, that will make it easy to get most of the mods.
                            https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...re#post1521445

And then install TFAR
                            https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...r-ts3-and-tfar

Comment

Here is a short video showing you how to use Task Force Radio (TFAR) in game.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1tUxjcf2rI

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X