The Search for eMale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Search for eMale

Like the Search for Spock, we need to bust out the Enterprise and start looking for him :D Post up here if you have catch sight of him.

I think He hit it big and we should see him soon on Dr. Phil or something :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I had to kill off eMale so that I could better focus on the conclusion of my latest manuscript. It is now finished and on its way to peer review (this next stage can take numerous years to complete).

I am writing another book, my first textbook, over the next year. Not sure when I'll resurrect eMale and rejoin the Outfit -- probably this fall after a short sabbatical. Meanwhile, I continue to support TG with a modest monthly donation and am monitoring the TG PS2 Admin conversations as best I can.

In the meantime, you may occasionally encounter my avatar on the battlefield as EvilDrStrangelove fighting for the TR. Anyone that kills my avatar EvilDrStrangelove may report here and win a free copy of one of my books (yes, shameless self promotion).

I need to remove myself from TG/PS2 for a while to develop some new habits (running, YMCA, swimming, walking, working on getting rid of 20 pounds I do not need).

Be well!
      Last edited by E-Male; 05-01-2017, 08:03 PM. Reason: missing word
      sigpic

Comment

E-Male as a long time member of TG, I look forward to the day of your return. Not only are you a great lead, you upheld TG standards back then, on a level I work to uphold now.

I remember, as a recruit during a platoon, we had been deployed onto a short hill to which we immediately met a column of Magriders and infantry. Someone chimed up and relayed we were met by armor. To this you only replied with very calmly, " I understand. Standby. " This order was firm for over 30 minutes maybe more to which we eventually pushed back the VS armor.

This type of scenario was so immersive, effective, fun, and made me feel like I was part of something doing what we needed to do. One of many things that was a deciding factor in wanting to be a part of TG, and why after a break, I came back.

I hope you come back, not only to see the legend again, but to operate next to a brother.

Good to hear you're doing well,

Quanix

Comment

I think I killed you already with a loose nade you traitor :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
            I think I killed you already with a loose nade you traitor :)
            Did you kill me after the date of May-01-2017 ?

(not a traitor, a deep cover spy)
            sigpic

Comment

lol No. I did kill someone with evil in there name and he was a TR. I remember because after he died I called him the scum of Araxis :)

FUN FUN

Comment

just got fragged by [TG] AssassinBryan

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed