Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the outfit

Hey guys,

With a lot of thought and consideration I have decided to leave Tactical Gamer. I would like to thank everyone here for the opportunity of being part of this great culture. I have learned a lot here and have made friendships with a good portion of you through this game that I will not forget. It has been a honor and pleasure to play with all of you. I will continue playing and will pop in to open TG squads whenever I get the chance. Feel free to send me a tell, reach me on discord, or squad up with me anytime. If I can be of help at anytime please let me know.

See you on the battlefield,
    Sly

I hope to see you "on the battlefield" SlyfoxV . Any faction will be fine .

Comment

Not sure if i'll be able to see you as anything other than TG. Good luck to wherever else you go!

Comment

Sorry to see you go, Sly. Best of luck wherever you end up, and you're always welcome with us!

On the other hand, maybe now somebody will actually get my handle right. :P

Comment

Same here, sad to see you go bro, really enjoyed your fast paced squads. If you don't mind me asking, are you joining another outfit, or just taking a break for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Quanix View Post
            Same here, sad to see you go bro, really enjoyed your fast paced squads. If you don't mind me asking, are you joining another outfit, or just taking a break for a while?
            That's a great question. For now I'm going to go solo and bum around for a bit. At some point I'll decide on starting my own outfit or joining one.

Comment

Outfit departure denied, awaiting confirmation from officer.

...See you around Sly :/

Comment

All the Best SlyfoxV and don't forget all the other titles TG play and host :)

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Yeah sorry to hear that. Always hurts to see talented leaders such as yourself go. I was in game when I saw you leave the outfit and wondered what that was about. I was hoping that you had accidentally mis-clicked! :) Guess not! :(

Personally I would not start yet another outfit. It's way too much work. And there is no break. I have run outfits in other titles years ago, it's not worth the hassle IMO. Better to contribute to a good existing community than to start a new one from scratch. I like TG because you can go away for months, years even (I have done both) and they (we) are still here. There will be others to pick up the torch. Many hands make light work, etc.

Even in PS2, in all my time in NCC, I saw so many outfits come and go. The leadership burnout was usually the biggest factor. You really can't underestimate how nice it is to be able to take a break from the game if needed and come back later and things are still going!

But hey (I'm pretty sure) you are younger than me and at one time when I was younger I wanted to do that and I did. So if you have the itch to pursue such an undertaking, you should follow your gut. Life is short and you only get one go around.

In any case, best of luck to you man and hope to still see you in game, or perhaps later in other title(s)!
                  "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Of course, we will see eachother again. :) I hope you will find the object of your quest.

By the way, there is no shame in coming back. Just sayin'. :P

Comment

Slyfox,

I am sorry to see you go.

Thank you for the hours you spent with us. You gave a lot of hours to TG as an officer; time training your fellow TG members; the time running high paced squad; leadership meetings and squad leading. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to help make TG fun for the rest of us.

You will be missed.

Sincerely,

Garthra
                      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Please just throw outfit invites at him whenever he's online :(

Ba-dum-tss
                        My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
                        Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

I would +Rep Garthra post but I no longer see that functionality in the new forum setup?

EDIT: I see that there are likes to some posts, but since I can't seem to figure out how to allow that through (I block all scripts and cross site requests by default), I suppose that is just functionality I will have to live without.

I don't want to hijack the thread, so I suppose I will take this comment elsewhere like tech support, etc.
                          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Take it easy man.

FUN FUN

Comment

Go forth and make Planetside TG great! See you on the field commander!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X