PS2 PTS Update 7/30/18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] PS2 PTS Update 7/30/18

Another update by Wrel! The text on this one is much lighter than it should be so you're probably better off just hitting the standard forum thread instead of straining your eyes on the copy/paste job:

Original thread:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2.../#post-3510739

Its funny I was just getting into construction - the flail looks a world better, tanks can now kill infantry easier but blast radiuses are being pushed closer together. lockon rocket range doubled and time doubled + some change. (nice) - 1x scopes lose sway, rockets in default launcher have a 25% gravity drop reduction and two default nades instead of 1.

I can see a lot more grenade usage now lol,

Comment

The rocket gravity is for the Masamune, not the default launcher. The extra grenades are 2 each rank of grenade bandolier insteam of 1. This only affects the fujin throwing knife.

Comment

Thanks for the clarity Heleana, I read the grenade one as the default grenade - now iv looked again I see where I went south, there was me getting all fearful of the doorway grenade spam~

Comment

Yummy:
          Swarm (Rocket Launcher)
          Lockon Distance from 400 to 800.

Did not notice, Nice:
          1x IRNV optics
          Sway removed from all 1x IRNV optics.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Glad to see the insta-gibbines of HESH being reduced.
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Itís a pretty serious rework for tank rounds AP getting a reload buff and the ability to eliminate all infantry targets on direct hit means HESH wonít be default loadout anymore.

Comment

I will still take HESH to fights to support infantry. It is better to do some damage all the time than get a kill every 5th shot.

Making tank shells kill infantry in one hit is common sense. Think of the kinetic energy transfered alone.

Comment

Yeah see a few times i hit people with tank rounds I thought id missed and it was splash damage cos they didn't die, glad to see my aim wasn't that bad - anyone think the sundy is a little less responsive to handling? I know its not mentioned on the patch notes I just find that the last couple games played it seemed slower to turn then normal. Maybe its just me? ((half thought in back of the mind I might have just uninstalled the maneuverability mod)

Comment

The patch notes in this thread are for the changes to the PTS (Public Test Server), not Live. You shouldn't see any of the changes discussed in the normal game yet. So yes, it in your head .

Comment

I do find myself, pushing heavier on the forward key lately, with ZERO added effect

Its like been a passenger in a car and stomping the foot mat trying to stop, nothing happens.

I have noticed either the driving sounds are lower pitch/slower, or the speed on the sunderer is has reduced.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X