PlanetSide 2's New Continent: Oshur

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlanetSide 2's New Continent: Oshur

The team announced PlanetSide 2's next continent: Oshur. Oshur will consist of multiple islands that will harbor a variety of biomes. The map will encourage a logistical style of play, and the land will best be traversed by aircraft. There will be no Warpgates on this map.

I like the concept of no Warpgates. Hopefully the devs can write an onteristing algorithm to move the Bastion Fleet Carriers around to give the losing faction a more even ground and make it harder for the winning faction. Overall a more dynamic map would be interesting to try for me.

Comment

I wonder:

1st one to nuke the Spawn ship?
      Capture the
      Bastion Fleet Carrier?

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

First faction to hold the Vanu artifact gets additional 20% bullet resistance until another faction captures?

Comment

No warpgates? How do you get to the continent?
          |TG-6th|Belhade
          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

The devs will have to work on that. The fleet carriers are around. I assume they can handle spawns.

Comment

I'm wondering about the Skylance batteries marked on the map linked from the game launcher. I wonder if that's intended as a way to shoot at or pressure the fleet carriers.

Comment

This article from PS2's website sheds some more light on things:

https://www.planetside2.com/news/ps2...-announce-2018

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X