Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planetside 2 Base/Facility Map Project (WIP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planetside 2 Base/Facility Map Project (WIP)

I've added the missing images for the Mekala and Tumas Tech Plants, as well as a complete set for Heyoka Tech Plant. I also got all but one shot of the Sungrey Amp station.

Once I get complete sets for the Ikanam Bio Lab and and Kwahtee Amp station, Amerish will be done.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, what a lot of work! You guys are awesome for doing this!
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh wow. I had forgotten all about this.

When I get some free time (gonna be hard with trout season opening up soon), I'll try and get back into this.

Thanks for the bump, Randy!

sigpic

Comment

Before you spend all the time and effort, I believe I had read about ps2maps or somesuch website. Also, there was some NC Coalition discussion of this project (I may have read that on the NCC website). So, someone else may have done it already. I am getting ready to get in game for Friday night prime time, but later when I get a chance I will follow up and see what has already been done. No sense in duplicating effort.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Not a bad idea, Randy. As spring time starts warming up into summer, my free time is going to all but disappear.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X