Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEAPON-BALLISTICS DATA! (MORE ACCURATE THAN PS2's OWN FORUMS! )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEAPON-BALLISTICS DATA! (MORE ACCURATE THAN PS2's OWN FORUMS! )

Hey there fellas!,

I'm actually about to head off to bed, but before i do,...
    I was looking on Youtube for ballistics info on the new "GD-7F" i unlocked the other day and as much as i LIKE it the whole "horizontal bounce" recoil is a bit bothersome, even though with the fire rate being high i get MORE KILLS now than with the AF-19 Mercenary (i also got the OLDER of the two SMG's and the Guass-S for the engineer, So when i looked up the GD-7F and then sorted the videos on youtube to be "one month old" or newer. Because i wanted to make SURE my info was up to date with whats been released in the latest "Patches" and "Hotfixes")

So i Found an updated Video on the GD-7F and the guy who made it said that one of his "Comment postee's" sent him to this website where he did a test and found his review of the weapon was now out of date and that this website's stats for the GD-7F and ALL of the other weapon stats for the NC and other Factions too that they have are correct, and more importantly, it shows that "a small amount of weapon's-stats on the planetside-2 forums are actually incorrect! although exactly how i dont know for sure, and if youre a stickler for facts then i highly reccomend finding and watching the video. So if you guys wnat up to date weapon info, goto this website and check the stats! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250 and i set the link to "NC" for everyone to find our faction's stats easier! Also they seem to be updating regularly for the Pump shotgun's new data and both the old and the newer SMG's! So if youre anything like me and want to unlock the right weapon for your playstyle and want to give your favorite-class the best ballistic-edge it can have, check this website ou. ALTHOUGH, i would much rather LOVE to see us make one of our own for our Clan members to view and compare and more importantly, "Discuss it all Here on the Forums INSTEAD of having to go see it on theirs!" Although i know i dont have the mathematical skills or spreadsheet knowledge to make a forum thread like theirs, so for now i will "grudgingly" give them kudo's for their hard work and attention to detail.... Aight well, enjoy everyone!
    And i'll see you all in game tomorrow!

-00Donkey-

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X