Sneaky Biolab Radar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Sneaky Biolab Radar

Made a little video here for yas. Here we have myself landing a reaver in the underside of Mani biolab. The reaver is a tad tricky to get in there, but if you ease it in, it can take a few bumps. I recommend getting in close and then going to 3rd person view. Once in there, its extremely hard to detect since its very obscured. I only had VS finally find me after securing the biolab. That was after about 30 minutes.

So far I been finding the 200m radar extremely powerful, but the reaver is hard to defend while trying to give reliable Intel to your platoon. the 100m and 150m are pretty underpowered since you need to reaver to close to the combat action. at 200m you can get the last 50m ring to cover from the safety of cover.

In my (and Randy's) preliminary assumption, the radar on the reaver will need a air asset squad to function best, requiring a well suited platoon, whereas the flash with be better suited for squad ops. But the pilot will be dedicated to AWACS like duty and should avoid combat where possible. This'll lead to a boring job and low cert farming, but I really think this tool has its place next to our flashes.
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Re: Sneaky Biolab Radar

Very nice!
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Great find!. I had parked em on top of the lab before, needless to say the effectiveness was not staggering.

Comment

I actually run a Radar Reaver myself as I like to kinda take it easy while in the air. The problem is that whenever I run one it feels as if I'm chopped liver and I get gunned down pretty quickly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X