Just wanted to add something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Just wanted to add something

I have noticed a turn, as it were. Ideas for defeating the enemy and tactical 'out of the box' thinking is starting to pervade the TG mindset. I see it in the postings and I see it on the battlefield. All with the TG primer preserved and living well.

Being from the country (born in Baileyton, Ala population 54) we had a saying that in order to teach a mule something you have to sometimes hit him with a 2X4 between the eyes to get his attention. So I ranted and I raved and I know I pissed some people off and I don't apologize for it because the process is necessary to make TG the elite outfit I knew it could be.

We have a way to go yet but we're on the process- video processing, classes, training, encouragement..........you need to know that and embrace it and revel in the joy of it. Yes we may fail, and yes we get our butts handed to us on the battlefield of PS2 from time to time, but so what so long as we learn from it and move forward positively and continue to incorporate those defeats into new and fresh ideas to turn the tide of battle. That my friends is the definition of elitism.

I stand and I applaud those who now see the vision, but now is the time to not rest on our laurels but to push forward and continue the process we have embarked on. Honestly there for a while I was embarrassed to be associated with TG due to our failure on the battlefield, now I stand proud and so should you.

Small speciality squads should be encouraged, because they allow the flexibility of new thinking and strategies, which if successful can be integrated in the broader task of addressing platoon objectives. From my corporate training I know that sometimes you have to be a little lax in the application of 'the rules' to encourage this line of thinking. Because it is only this process that lets fresh and new ideas to foster and bloom and grow into something more than the original plan could have thought. Let us not stifle this process but allow it to continue and be encouraged and guided along the TG principles.

If not, then TG could lose some brilliant minds and strategist, if indeed we haven't already. Move forward and not backward....think ahead and not dwell on the past. Everyday is a learning experience for those that have played the TG way for years and those that have played the TG way for days. Let us take those which we have alienated and call them back to the fold, we stand together and we die together, we are TG.......and as such we are brothers and sister in a greater good.

Again I stand and applaud your efforts, your inputs and your interest. The task laid out before us to continue and we'll take this process to the next game looming out before us and we will conquer.

Enuff said................

Re: Just wanted to add something

This put a smile on my face, Thank you rage for sticking around. And to all my fellow TG armor buddies, I am glad at how far we've come.

Comment

enuff said..... lol that is the perfect ending for so much grammatical correctness

Comment

Excellent work Rage!

Of course, it would be even more excellent if this could be done without 'pissing people off' and insisting on not apologizing.

More training, more specialized squads and more mutual respect all round.
        Last edited by E-Male; 06-28-2013, 01:26 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Well put, sir.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Yeah E-male your probably right..........but then I wouldn't be called Rage but maybe.......hmmmm..........diplomat or politician.
            Last edited by Rageq3a; 06-28-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Nonetheless, make no mistake that I applaud your efforts at training. The important thing is that you have taken the initiative and are working to help TG excel.

Rage on.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...