More Examples of Precision Tactical Platoon Movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Examples of Precision Tactical Platoon Movement

Edited this video to capture the typical commands and sequence of events that take place when moving elements within a platoon.

A demonstration of forming and holding a front line.

Squad members and SLs did great work here.

sigpic

Re: More Examples of Precision Tactical Platoon Movement

This video also demonstrates one very simple way to organize an air platoon and coordinate movement across multiple air squads.

I benefited from a lot of good advice here:

sigpic

Comment

More for the "Flying Wing" concept I have been learning from BigGaayAl.

A very effective way to run large scale air ops with minimum of training or skills. I want to try this again with each air squad grouped up so we can try sending in each squad to the same target in a orderly fashion, perhaps with one squad holding off to the rear/high position so as to provide cover fire and emerg support.

What amazed me here was that with a little coaching from Al I was able to command and control two air squads, we had minimal casualties, and were actively engaged in frequent strikes. The trick is to hit the leading edge of enemy territory so you are not deep into enemy air, have a preset retreat position, use the PL marker to designate a target zone, hit hard, fast, and return to base quickly before the enemy can effectively respond.

sigpic

Comment

More on precision control of squad movement. Note the way I explain the strategy and consult with my Bravo Armour unit.

Also note the attack on a base that was NOT available to us under the lattice control system (INDAR) yet I target the base as part of a strategy to draw enemy resources AWAY from the primary target to the west (Cora Med Labs). This is much more room for strategic operations on INDAR then is usually assumed.

sigpic

Comment

Terrific footage, info and editing all around. Thanks for the stellar input on your part E-male.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
          ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...