Not sure if exploit or feature...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if exploit or feature...

Did you know that if one faction owns a tech plant and you hack one of their tank spawners over to your faction, you can pull MBT's from the panel? Even if you don't own a tech plant.

This could be rather useful for surprise armor squads from odd angles or, in the middle of esamir you could reorganize a squad close to the front lines.
    I'm just curious if this was an intended or accidental thing that happened, I know it wasn't always this way.

Re: Not sure if exploit or feature...

It's been around and known for a long time, I believe it's working as intended.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Wasn't it always this way? I don't ever recall it being different.

Comment

my evil side is thinking of a new way to counter a small enemy zerg =p

Comment

I'm almost certain that like 2-3 months ago, this wasn't the case maybe that was the a bug at the time? Maybe I'm just crazy...

Comment

I think you're just crazy, Zep. :D

Hacking has always been able to do fantastic things in Planetside. Heck, in PS1 it could do everything it can now, plus unlock doors, steal enemy vehicles, and was a necessary step in capturing a base.

If they didn't want the tech-plant only vehicles to be spawned from hacked terminals, why would galaxy terminals even be hackable?

Basically, hacking is the Planetside universe's version of magic. Not that it should matter here, you own a terminal that's connected to a tech plant!
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

The way I see it is that you have just hacked a terminal that is connected to a certain type of resource. Why shouldn't you be able to use that type of resource? Now, because you have a hacked terminal, it doesn't mean that your armor resources are going to increase more.

I read, feature.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X