We should invite this guy to teach a class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should invite this guy to teach a class

Level 89 with less than 20 hours played. When I first looked at his player page yesteday, his score/min was over 27,000.

https://www.planetside2.com/players/...1068400270609/

Totally legit, surely.
    87% Combat Engineer

Re: We should invite this guy to teach a class

Wow I must suck at this game
    Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Pretty much all of it on his light assault, despite having fired less than 850 shots total and played all of two hours. Whatever exploit he found, it's a rather potent one.

Comment

Not enough kills. He was bragging in /yell about getting 70+ kills in a row with a lightning. Maybe it's that or something to do with ammo, repair or heals.
        87% Combat Engineer

Comment

MLG ready for sure.

I wonder if its something with the website as I've seen him on the battlefield and have briefly talked to him. Seemed like a legit player, good tanker too.

Or maybe he really has turned to the dark side.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
          ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

His light assault stats:
            3h36m played with only 1086 shots fired...
            12,766,907 score from light assault class...
            at a rate of 59,056 score per minute...

His highest vehicle score is from the Lightning with only 73,428 points...

yeah...

seems legit...
            It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
            - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Everything else looks legit - his recent killboard, his vehicles, his weapon stats and accuracies, and all his class stats except for that light assault class, which is clearly broken in some way.

I suppose it's possible it's a bug of some sort... just to give him the benefit of the doubt.
              Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

The guy has gotten 1190 kills and created the character 5 days ago... I really doubt there is legitimacy here. Regardless of the quantity of newer players that he is killing. Stats like that are just not possible.
                Planetside universe is portraying the same stats
                http://www.planetside-universe.com/c...8400270609.php

Comment

OK so I talked to him because I know I've seen playing for months. His response was that "his character was corrupted and SOE restored it". I'm guessing, if he was telling the truth, is that SOE didn't restore his stats but rather just his BR and total certs.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
                  ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Originally posted by penandpencilman View Post
                    OK so I talked to him because I know I've seen playing for months. His response was that "his character was corrupted and SOE restored it". I'm guessing, if he was telling the truth, is that SOE didn't restore his stats but rather just his BR and total certs.
                    GIve him a look now, BR 90 with most of his time as heavy and engi. Seems more legit.

Though his LA seems still broken with 29,000 SPM

Comment

Looks like (assuming it's legit) SOE just threw all his old EXP onto the default class (Light Assault). So with him only playing a few minutes on LA it's got an insane SPM.
                      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X