Bait squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bait squad

Found this on reddit. Looks to me like a pretty solid use of a small force, and might be well suited to our own squads. I like the idea of setting up an overwatch as bait instead of holding onto a CP until we're overrun, sounds much more sustainable and takes the enemy further out of their way, especially if you've got infils bouncing around points forcing them to recap constantly.

Re: Bait squad

I love the idea! This directly comes into play when one is talking of punching over our weight! We will have to adapt our tactics for it, but the general strategy is obvious. Such a squad, even a very small one, could remotely assist a standard squad.

I look forward to apply this! (It could be something 031's would like to provide for a TG squad to push forward on a parallel lattice!)

Comment

It's an easy thing to switch into on short notice, too. No special kit except for maybe a stealth Sunderer and stalker infiltrators. Nice idea to have in our back pocket.

Comment

Interesting idea. Essentially a hold in good ground that becomes 1.) an ambush if the enemy force is weak, 2.) a battle if they are moderate, or 3.) a retreat if they are overwhelming.
        The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X