Rez nade on medic and grenade bandolier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rez nade on medic and grenade bandolier

Hey everyone I am still pretty new to this game meaning I am soon about to full max out my healing gun. After that I will spend 400certs to unlock the rez nade. I've also noticed that the only way to carry more than one nade is to use a grenade bandolier. Should I work towards unlocking the grenade bandolier suit slot after I unlock the rez nade? Or should I just stay on my current armor perk which is flak armor. Thanks in advance!

Re: Rez nade on medic and grenade bandolier

Great question. I would suggest after finishing off the healing gun thingy to work on the engineer's gun. Grenades in planetside can be a little tricky at first, I still cant get a grenade through an open door without having it bounce back or hitting a friendly's head. You can always practice throwing them in the VR room without wasting your resources. Its really up to you, you can go wrong with either one.

Comment

I agree with Ghost that there are probably higher priorities to cert out. However: if you plan on specializing as a medic, grenade bandoliers and res grenades are a fantastic combo. Rez grenades let you pick up an entire room of people in nasty situations, and also let you rez people far away from you, allowing you to pick up someone without risking yourself. Having three of them available is a powerful tool to have in your kit.

Comment

I used to play Medic allot. Having the gun at level 6 is top priority. You res way faster and when they pop up they are full health. As Medic I am always packing 3 res grenades. You will be amazed how often you throw out all three in a matter of minutes. I can't count the number of times I have revived someone on a roof that I would not have been able to run to in time.
        sigpic

Comment

Or, for that matter, reached in the first place! A res grenade is the only thing you can do to pick up a Light Assault that jumpjetted out of reach.

Comment

Originally posted by starstriker1 View Post
            ... Having three of them available...
            Originally posted by Toddshooter View Post
            ... As Medic I am always packing 3 res grenades. ... all three in a matter of minutes.
            Just wanted to point out that max level Grenade Bandolier lets you carry 4 grenades, not 3.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

It's also EXPENSIVE. :P

Comment

It's only 500 certs, Star! If I can get level 10 ammo on 4 separate Lib guns, nade bado 3 should be easily attainable.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

"Only" 500 certs, he says, as though I have 2000 certs in the bank or something. Preposterous.

Comment

I have both rez grenade bandoleer and flax armor maxed out. I prefer using the flax armor and hanging back. I feel I stay alive a lot longer to help my squad. The grenade bandoleer will come in handy cert wise during 96+ biolab or tower fights.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Originally posted by starstriker1 View Post
                      "Only" 500 certs, he says, as though I have 2000 certs in the bank or something. Preposterous.
                      I spent 10k certs last week lololol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostshooter101 View Post

lololol
                        MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ghostshooter101 View Post
                          I recently broke 40k certs spent on my Lib.

Comment

You know with as mutch as I love the lib Im surprised I dont cert more into it^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Daelon Suzuka View Post
                              I recently broke 40k certs spent on my Lib.
                              I didn't realize that was even possible. I'm going to have to put 20k more certs into unnecessary things in my Gal now, well, because "reasons..." :p
                              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X