X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bite Sized Squad Leadership: Greeting New Members

Planetside 2 Squad Leadership: Greeting New Players - YouTube

This is the first of several videos I plan to make to help new people learn how to squad in Planetside 2.
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Bite Sized Squad Leadership: Greeting New Members

^^^ Very happy these videos are coming to the community thanks for making them... also left you a comment on the actual video itself discussing timing didnt feel it was relevant to the conversation so I saved it for Youtube

Comment

Emerson? lol

Yeah, I'm that guy, pointing out the one flaw in an otherwise great video. Good work man. :)
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Really glad that you are making these! Wish there was something that I could do to help. Keep it up.
        "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Brilliant!

Thanks a lot, this is a super distillation of TGness! Best served on the rocks. I hope other Outfits can raise their standards with that!

Comment

Great stuff Garthra, I squad lead in a small scale with BF4 and do something similar as far a greeting players. I'll be interested to see your other squad leadership videos.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X