Roofs of Biolab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roofs of Biolab

I don't know if you guys knew that, but I just found out we can get on roofs of the Biolab buildings as a normal infantry (no jetpack).

Here's a video I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt4enQ2XVHU

I've never seen a whole squad on those roofs and I think it would really change the usual biolab fight we all know. As you can see on the video, we can get our eyes on almost everything inside the biolab (except for the interior of buildings). That also means we can flank a bunch of places, like getting on top of A point building and get down on the balcony. I believe that is the key to open a biolab and break the farm, and I'm sure we can find a lot of ways to use this advantage. What do you think?
    sigpic
    "Keep calm and wait for the medic."
    {45 270 lives saved}

Re: Roofs of Biolab

-While a good Idea one thing I can say as a frequent light assault player is that the roof of the biolab is one of the most exposed areas in the bio the fact of the matter is that your probably gonna have a army of LA's to greet you if your going for a strong offense, Having medics able to get to those areas might change it though. Could be a refreshing course for all those that pretty much refuse to play light assault, how difficult it really is... nonetheless if you could get a strong hold somewhere on the roof your not going to be threatened by aircraft witch is a positive but your going to draw allot of attention to yourselves Also you dont have access to a spawn beacon something That might become increasingly desirable as time go's on. I could also see engineers getting some pretty great Anti Infantry turrets going. The other thing is that the squad will have to be ever weary of light of enemies light assaults.
    -The greatest benefit to this is the positioning you can get
    -The biggest downside is your vulnerability.

Comment

Dude, all engineer and medic squad with underslung grenade launchers.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You know, I almost want to try that for sheer novelty. Toss in a few heavies or MAXes with close range AV and you could put an utterly absurd barrage down.

Comment

VS Heavies with the beetlejuice up there is the single most frustrating thing in the game.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
          ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

then you obviously haven't dealt with a tr chain gun max with self repair up there... SO FLEE PIN ANNOYING

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X