Proposed ammo and repair galaxy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed ammo and repair galaxy

I don't think I can post links yet, but on the SOE forums they want to bring in gals being able to act as ammo/rep sources (kinda like ammo and rep sundys). Any thoughts on how/if we're going to be using this?

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...hments.224317/

EDIT it appears the link is working lol nvm
    Last edited by TOF1501; 04-15-2015, 10:57 AM.

Re: Proposed ammo and repair galaxy

First and foremost, Air is already hard to kill fast without AP rounds lol. So I for one would love to try a rep galaxy and armor galaxy squad stuff. I'm not sure if I can see a galaxy running with our armor but maybe doing quick runs and giving ammo.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

FINALLY !
      That was on the work more than one year ago, and the assets (at least the holograms) are in the client since then.

If only they could also add the other planned galaxy change... A fifth, forward facing turret. Ugh.

Ba-dum-tss
      My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
      Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

there was a rumor that galaxy's would be able to transport tanks. that would be epic for a video lol

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewDaManiac View Post
          First and foremost, Air is already hard to kill fast without AP rounds lol. So I for one would love to try a rep galaxy and armor galaxy squad stuff. I'm not sure if I can see a galaxy running with our armor but maybe doing quick runs and giving ammo.
          When an armor squad has no ammo Sundy and gets low on ammo, I could imagine flying one of these in as being quicker/safer than pulling an ammo Sundy. Would be like those videos of C130s using touch-n-gos to drop supplies at Khe Sahn.
          sigpic

Comment

I always remembered the quote being "Old age and treachery will always triumph over youth and enthusiasm."
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Grumble grumble bring back the lodestAr or dont but don't make galaxies a transport/spawn/repair/Ammo mobile spawn base.

If they imminent this I could see two galaxies landed next to each other being very difficult to kill. Especially with mAnned bulldogs.
              The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I can see it now, 250 manned galaxies, from each side camping or shooting each other in the high skies while TG, cap all the abandons bases with the trusty 'old' Gate Shield Defuser sunderer far below. With the only danger being, a lone gals debris and the pro player who keeps pressing 'E' falling from the heavens.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

I'm amused by the drama on the official PS2 thread.
                  Nobody ever gave a crap about repairing a Gal providing support fire, and now every single forumsider cries about (yet to be seen) unkillable Gals formations ?

I can't wait. Delicious tears, more libs to crush.

Ba-dum-tss
                  My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
                  Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

I'm skeptical about this. I see no point in mid-air repair or rearming; there are plenty of bases that offer rearming features and repairs are easily applied in these locations. It feels to me that the need to ground an air vehicle provides plenty of balance to a craft that otherwise has free range over all terrain.

If such a change does occur I'd be hard not to believe that the Gals wouldn't see a serious degradation to their HP or armor resistances.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X