Cover and cover fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover and cover fire

Protect the Players, offer up some squad mates to cover working medics SL's.

FUN FUN

Medics are gold, protect them. Also keep an eye on squad makeup so you have the medics in the first place.
    MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Yeah if we are leaving without a medic we shouldn't leave at all. But it happens :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
        Protect the Players, offer up some squad mates to cover working medics SL's.
        When I play my shield Max, I consider this my #1 job when holding in reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMac View Post
          Medics are gold, protect them. Also keep an eye on squad makeup so you have the medics in the first place.
          I never wear makeup when playing in a squad.

Comment

A full shield max is great for this. I notice you do that a lot and it helps a lot.

When running through the open I will be changing my kit back to always having a smoke launcher with my warden. Darts and smoke in the support roll of medic and engi keeps you very bizy. But also callouts to lay down cover fire is needed maybe everytime for the pickups or repairs. And as far as cover fire if there is ammo down just unload your clip. Your intent is to get the NME to hide so you can get everyone back together.

We need to understand how much fun it is as a TG member to help each other. Picking up a player is vital to success.

P.S. Avon calling?

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...