Standard/Recommended kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard/Recommended kits

So lately I've been thinking about my kits of choice and others' loadouts. For example:

As Heavy, my #1 class.
    For CQC I use either the NC6 Gauss SAW or the Naginata for suppressive fire, or the NS15 for assaults and using 1x scope for all. And equip the Hawk rocket launcher for dumbfire, as well as air deterrence. I've also unlocked C4 but I get yelled at for using them on sunderers.
    For AA/AV, regardless of the launcher I'll usually have an LMG with a 2x scope, which can take down pilots, drivers, or other infantry at a distance.

As Medic, I use a Darklight on the standard rifle. I feel that support classes (Medic and Engineer) should have the Darklight on their main for instant cloaker detection, as otherwise people would have to pull their sidearms if they even have Darklight on those.

As Engineer, the common dilemma seems to be two hardlight barriers, or one barrier and one turret. I usually run reserve hardlight with Spitfire auto turret.

Any comments or criticisms on kits?
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

no weapon is better than another. They are just better suited for different situations. The starting weapons are the jack of all trades, the most average.

Comment

Also, to xbow or not to xbow? I know we don't use smoke very often, but there also isn't always an infiltrator in group so no recon darts. If a Medic has Darklight on his primary, would xbow with Detection darts be worthwhile?
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

The recon darts are situational and up to the player in my opinion. The main issue that I have with them is the low lifetime. An infiltrator with SMG would be much more useful overall.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X