Today's small patch seems to be bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's small patch seems to be bad?

Logged in after the patch, I had the TR color scheme on my NC. Enemies warping around, engineer gun didn't work at all (thought they fixed this 2 patches ago), and every time I got killed it just showed the name and there was no other information (such as the character model, gun used, percentages, ect.). I made a bug report, but I am not sure if it is me or if it was the patch. Anyone see this today?
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
    Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Re: Today's small patch seems to be bad?

Originally posted by Gun Weasel View Post
    Logged in after the patch, I had the TR color scheme on my NC. Enemies warping around, engineer gun didn't work at all (thought they fixed this 2 patches ago), and every time I got killed it just showed the name and there was no other information (such as the character model, gun used, percentages, ect.). I made a bug report, but I am not sure if it is me or if it was the patch. Anyone see this today?
    Same problem, tried to hit enemy aircraft with AA, impossible, they'd warp away :p
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I ended up rebooting after getting frustrated, it fix the color and the kill report, but people were still warping and often disappearing and reappearing.
      "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
      Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Comment

Last patch or two are a huge bomb. Tons of warping, hellacious lag. I CTD randomly with no rhyme or reason, after not having a CTD in 2 months. My sunderer driver crashed out, i jumped in the driver's seat, several other people inside crashed/lagged out. A tank disappeared infront of my eyes but was still on the minimap. I got out to repair the sunderer and it FREAKING JUMPED UP AND FLOATED IN THE AIR LIKE A BALLOON before disappearing. WTF.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

yeah......stuff like that thahhaha
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...