Crashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing

I haven't played in a a couple weeks now because I've been really busy, but I just updated the game and 5-10 minutes in it would crash just with the message "planetside2.exe app has crashed"
    It would freeze for about 5 seconds, than crash to desktop. I would keep trying different things, but I was waiting in a continent que starting at que 75 so I just didn't log in again :P
    Just wondering if anyone has gotten this problem from the last patch. I read in this forum that a few were crashing at the beginning of the month, but none recent.

specs:
    ati 6850
    i7 930
    12gb of ram
    game is installed on ssd
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Re: Crashing

If i crash more then 3 times i call it a night...

Comment

Well no crashing issues right now, but that may be because I can't log in...

With every update comes the ungodly slew of bugs that make the next 2 weeks pure hell.

Comment

this is actually my first time getting crashes since a little bit after release I think, guess its my turn :)
        imma run it this week and see what happens
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I get a crash in game every now and again. But almost everytime I Logout, the game crashes and I get an error. My EventViewer is filled with Planetside2.exe errors from this. Everybody is reporting similar or worse issues right now. Hopefully the hotfix remedies some of it.

Comment

The last few updates have fixed this :) thanks guys
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The last GU has prevented me from playing the game at all. When I click play, it completely bypasses the character selection screen and goes to a blank HUD. The character name is null null, no map, no planet, no profile. Going back and forth with tech support over it. Sucks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X