Another thing I've noticed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing I've noticed

Something weird that happens at times is that the "in-game" video starts unexpectedly. I use a Logitech G13 game pad for playing and don't even have the page up bound to it at all. But when I noticed the lag start sometimes, not always, but sometimes the in game video capture has started. When I see it I stop it, but have to clean out the video folder and have at times found as many as 20 videos there in varying lengths.

Re: Another thing I've noticed

If you have Windows 8, then your keyboard may be changing to the settings of another Country. So just revert them on the bottom right, it happens to me WAY to often.
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Nope win7 pro

Comment

Hmm... if you have Razer Game Booster or any game booster (Program gives you better FPS) it uses a different key to also record

Comment

Nope to either since I have a i7 2500 w/16 gig mem and a GTX780..........

Comment

Have you tried to turn off and on the device?

Comment

Nope, no need to use PS2 capture since the GTX780 has the shadow play and can record the last 20 minutes of play with no lag at all. It happened again last night and for some reason seems to happen mostly when there is an alert in progress. Most recently I had to delete 10 videos.

Comment

This has happened to me a few times too. I think it's because I'm actually hitting page-up occasionally. The only thing I can suggest for now is to un-bind the key that starts recording and see if it stops.

Comment

Yup, Rage I think you are not realizing you have a button bound to record. Similarly to the num+/num- binds for changing voip volume, if you don't use them best erase em.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X