No announcement yet.

Has something happened to PS2 recently?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has something happened to PS2 recently?

I've been having some really strange occurrences recently. I've seen Mana-turrents empty until you get almost on top of them and then all of a sudden they open up on you with a guy behind them. I've looked into an empty room and soon as I step in, it's filled with enemy. I've unloaded a full clip of NS-15 with my HA shield up into BR10 and he kills me and he's only down to half health. I was talking to Mindkill about enemy suddenly showing up next to me. He was saying that he was finding it harder to kill them as well. I've seen enemy snipers head shooting NC guys while the enemy sniper was in smoke.......my sniper scopes won't allow me to see through smoke so I assume theirs won't either. All of this seems to have occurred since the last 2 patches as well. Anyone else having these problems or is it just on my end?

Re: Has something happened to PS2 recently?

I've experienced some similar issues in the recent past. I was guarding a stairway, for instance, and a TR engy appeared, like magic, right in front me. I was dead before I could say "what?". The same night I had several engagements where my bullets had zero effect on the enemy although they were within 5-10 meters of me. I may have a crappy overall accuracy number (blaming my love of suppressive fire here, boss) but I usually can hit stuff that close without a problem, so I was pretty sure it wasn't my aim. That stuff happened the week before last. I've been on a few times since with no issues other than my typical internet drop outs. I had put the problems down to the 'possum treadmill powering the DSL I'm hooked up to, out here in the boonies, but I guess it's not just the poor critter getting tired.

Comment

Perhaps that is a network issue on your ends. I do not normally get this unless I have just landed using a drop Pod, then it takes some time to load.
      Questions about those who deserve it!
      "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

I've had the same thing happen to me recently as well, Like running up a hill that seems clear only to have ninja Vanu appear right next to me, or empting my ns-11a into the back on a TR only to have him turn around, kill me and have no health missing ... If this is happening to others I'm thinking it might be server side.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X