Can't access SOE sites and PS2 launcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access SOE sites and PS2 launcher

Recently I was invited to the landmark beta so I decided to go and try it out. When trying to download the launcher I was confronted with the usual 'page cannot load' message, blowing it off as normal I decided to try again later. So today when I tried to log onto PS2 I was confronted with a black screen and if you highlight on the screen you get the message 'unknown error occurred'. Now this kept happening so I tried to access the PS2 forums and I couldn't access that to. Not only do all SOE game launchers not work but I can't access any SOE sites as well, I have tried multiple times on different computers and have spoke with my ISP(not a router firewall problem or anything of the sorts). I can access every other site except for SOE sites. Does anyone know what's going on and is there a solution I haven't looked into?
    sigpic

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Re: Can't access SOE sites and PS2 launcher

Don't worry about it, I know why it doesn't work all I want to know is when service will be restored. A lot of people have this problem right now, SOE just got SonyOnline.net back so they are moving everything over.
    Last edited by Anamit117; 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM.
    sigpic

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Comment

Re: Can't access SOE sites and PS2 launcher

Ive had problems today with SOE and SOE games not starting. I found a solution, it was an error on SOE's end.
      Here is a youtube video explaining my fix for the DNS not being updated on SOE's end and how you can manually update them so you can connect to SOE's services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Fs9eOOVyg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X