Private message not working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private message not working?

I have sent about 5 or so private messages while here in Africa, and None of them are showing in my Sent item tab. In fact, Sent Messages is empty. And no I didn't empty it right after each time I sent a message, I have never emptied it unless there is a way to set it to auto empty. So I'm not sure if it is just something on my end or not. :( Anyway if there is a way to fix this so I can see my sent items, that would be great.

Edit: I am talking about messages on tactical gamer, not in game.
    Last edited by MatthewDaManiac; 02-11-2015, 04:04 AM.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Re: Private message not working?

Go to your inbox and click on 'General Settings' in the left hand sidebar. Double check all your settings related to PMs. There is a check box regarding whether a copy of sent PMs is saved.

Let me know if that fixes it.

Comment

Re: Private message not working?

Yeah, all fixed. You are a boss, and now I feel a little smarter. Thank you.
      "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X