Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to Load PS2 - 94% and Kicked Out

Dear TG,

I tried to load PS2 tonight, and at 94% loaded it kicked me from the game. The game shut itself down, as did the launcher, so I was looking at windows all of a sudden.
    The problem repeated several times when I tried to execute the game from the launcher.
    I tried validating game files in PS2, with no luck. Any ideas?

Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Failure to Load PS2 - 94% and Kicked Out

was that before or after the update? im downloading a update at the moment 11:07pm Est

Comment

Problem resolved? Apparently it decided to work later this same night with no obvious change from me. **Request close this thread.**
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

A note just before you joined Garthra maybe within 2 hours:

The Game server started kicking players off the map one by one, while comms were still active.
        It took around 10 minutes to reconnect with an update of around 90Mb.

While this update was been rolling out many players were been Dc'ed, this may also have given limited access to the servers as well.

The servers were also 'Full' after the update, with queues to join a continent you did not login to.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

This is slightly off topic. My client has been consistently crashing during gameplay over the past month. I have fresh installed including all user files and this has seemed to not have an effect. This crash generally happens when I have the squad loaded up in the Gal I am piloting :( Has anyone else been experiencing similar crashes?

Comment

Originally posted by Garthra View Post
            Problem resolved? Apparently it decided to work later this same night with no obvious change from me. **Request close this thread.**
            That's why it's called "update week." :p

Originally posted by MrGunner2You View Post
            This is slightly off topic. My client has been consistently crashing during gameplay over the past month. I have fresh installed including all user files and this has seemed to not have an effect. This crash generally happens when I have the squad loaded up in the Gal I am piloting :( Has anyone else been experiencing similar crashes?
            Practice flying moar! :p
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X