No announcement yet.

CPU shutting off in mid-game play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not familiar with AMD GPUs or their overclocking. Do you mean to say that you maybe hit a power limit and the computer reset?

Comment

Originally posted by Heleana View Post
      I'm not familiar with AMD GPUs or their overclocking. Do you mean to say that you maybe hit a power limit and the computer reset?
      I'll never know -- could be a power limit, but i have a corsair 850w psu soooo. I think the overclocking/fan control app enabled autooverclocking everytime I used it to increase fan speed, and this led to instability. Buuut, it could be a psu issue. stable now. using new fan control app from AMD/sapphire.
      sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaand its back. All day today (3x) PS2 would reboot my cpu after about 5 minutes of game time. Maybe a sign that it is time for a new build. A new cpu, MoB, GPU, power supply, (new ram?), corsair heat pump thingy. Can I do this for $1000 CND and get decent performance with planetside?

Got to get my PS2 fix.
        sigpic

Comment

E-Male . I am probably going to buy a new system in the next months. Ryzen 3000 series is coming out later this month.

If you want to browse what other's have built check out PCPartPicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/#X=0,99801

Comment

Aaaaand I fixed it by wiggling wires and stuff. A loose connection somewhere...
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X