X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play, but how do I join you guys ?

See above

Hello!
    We are on Emerald NC. You need to make a character on that server, on the New Conglomerate,
    Then add me as a friend "Garthra" and I will invite you.
    Look forward to seeing you online!
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

You guys link up yet?

You can also check this list of who is online: http://www.planetside-universe.com/o...sortorder=desc but most evenings prime time there are usually decent numbers on.

Look especially for anyone rank Officer or Corporal, and then send them a friend request in game. Another good way is to hang out in TeamSpeak channel for PS2.

Good luck! Hope to see you in game soon!
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thanks Randy!
        Have not linked up yet...
        Feel free to link up with another TG guy.
        The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Hello!

Does the outfit do scheduled events? A friend and I are looking to get back into the game and want to play with an organized outfit.

Thanks in advance!

Pharotek

Comment

Originally posted by Pharotek View Post
            Hello!

Does the outfit do scheduled events? A friend and I are looking to get back into the game and want to play with an organized outfit.

Thanks in advance!

Pharotek
            Hey Pharotek!

Our weekly events are as followed:

Tuesday and Thursdays 8:30pm EST start - Fast Paced Squad - A point hold infantry focused squad that revolves around teamwork and our primer. See hyperlink for more details.

Friday 8~9pm EST start - Friday Night Fights - This is our main op night and we encourage everyone to try and make it! Generally we run two infantry squads and a support squad, however this is not set in stone, as we let the squad leaders and platoon lead decide that day what type of squad they will be running.

We also have another event planned to be working with another outfit. There will be a post soon with further details so look out for that!

Generally, on the days we do not have an event, we run 1-2 squads during prime time (8-11pm EST).

Feel free to read up on our Primer and Rules as to prevent any disruptions to the squad and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X