Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding forum signatures, banners, and ribbons

Hello TG,

It was brought to my attention recently that depending on the browser that you use you will see forum posts differently. I personally use Firefox and have not seen the signatures (or footers) of forum posts. If you view a post with Chrome however you will see various banners and ribbons. I found that going to Private Mode in Firefox allowed the ribbons to be shown so I thought the issue was related to addons. I disabled all of my addons on normal-mode Firefox and found that I still was unable to see the ribbons.

Does anyone have thoughts on why this may be the case?

Example:
    https://www.tacticalgamer.com/forum/...eetings/page10
    Last edited by Heleana; 04-28-2018, 07:23 PM. Reason: Added link for example.

Heleana can you post an image of the banner(s), here or in Discord(then link here) as for me, each browser redirects to a different page:
    IE and chrome: page4(last page) :: showing 16 pages
    FF page9(last page) :: showing 15 pages

Usersettings - Account - Visible Post Elements > both ticked
    Usersettings - Account - Posts per Page > show 40 post per page

There are indeed differences in each browser, I have to use chrome when moving information from Google to the forums as IE has many issues with formatting requiring me to reedit a post many times.

Some of the 'pins' have been lost/ or new location not been updated, but that would be the same on all browsers.

If you can Send a Pic of both post banners from each browser the powers above will have a better idea of the issue.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X