Star Citizen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Citizen

At this point, I guess Star Citizen discussions really should be held in this sub-forum.

I would hope to get something moving along.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Star Citizen

Perhaps we can have an admin create a thread for it now, that way it is just one less thing to worry about once the game is about to come out. It is also good because the Star Citizen things are spread out along the forums at different thread, perhaps we should move them into a Star Citizen forum to be more organized for those interested in the game.
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

I know it's a sticky not too far above this very post, but thought I'd link this here all the same, as it sounds like activity is brewing and may reach this point soon.

SOP - TG Guild creation
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Currently, there is a need for for an administrator for the MMO section. It will need to be filled eventually. Vulcan vanished leaving the place vacant. As for the web site administrators, they have been made aware of the situation. Just, I have yet to see or hear anything.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Are you looking to form one group that is multiple purpose or several groups with specific goals? I/E I want to do merc/pirate (maybe bounty hunting) activities. I want to do nothing legal lol.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

why doesn't the community get split into legal and non-legal...

Comment

If we go legal/non-legal I would like to spearhead the non-legal plundering. I have a few ideas that I have been thinking on for a bit. Trying hard to not make an "Honest" buck ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Damn Dredge! I would have to hunt you down then! I just cant go "non-legal". Not in my blood. :D

Comment

Well, bounty hunting is semi legal as bounties are placed by the government/police. So there is that option ;)

I will be buying the constellation ship so we can have multiple people manning it. The goal is to not become a large corp or organization so much as a small crew to run the main ship and possibly several small one man fighters. So come be my engineer ...Mr Scott ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

The Origin 300i looks like a short range fighter, would it berth on the larger ship? If so, I'll pick it up for my Christmas present.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

It has been confirmed that you can dock smaller ships into larger ones, the Constellation can have smaller ships docked to it. It is unknown though if you then can fly around. But docking was confirmed by a dev.

Doing some more reading up on it, but the constellation comes with a P52 Merlin already in the bay to be used. And after more reading, anyone on the crew of the constellation can undock and fight with it, but it has limited fuel and ammo. It is meant for quick defense or attack situations, has no jump capability. So it would have to be redocked before leaving.
                      Last edited by Dredge; 12-25-2013, 08:38 AM.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I have the Connie and a Hornet. And I am all about Bounty Hunting >:-)

Comment

Good! Bronco just picked up a 350a fighter too. If you're in that's three. I plan on doing bounty hunting as a primary means of fundage for the group, but we will still make "cake" runs on shipping lanes when we get bored or need a few extra shiny things.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Ah, so Dredge and Bronco will be opportunists.

Currently I have an avenger and an Aurora LX (with the jump drive).
                            di1lweed has a 315i
                            Acreo has a 300i.
                            [MENTION=5445]Reinhold[/MENTION] [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION]

Why don't you go towards something like a small PMC/ mercenary outfit? You can go after those who are a pest to your outfit or to those who hire you. This also means you can ally yourself with any of the TG groups and claim it is because of money. Not too many are going to argue with a mercenaries love of money... You can perform bounty hunts and attack those who are in a zone of control or Area of Operation on the pretext of entering protected areas or something along those lines... It is both legal and yet shady at the same time...

Comment

That's the plan ;) Allegiance to the highest bidder, but always loyal to TG

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X