Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Dear admins,

Thank you for making the Star Citizen sub-forum. It will help us with future planning and updating of information.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Thank you

Yaaaay! And there was much rejoicing. :)
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yay! :D *happy dance*
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

This looks VERY promising. Maybe we can get some organized teams set up. Several small flight teams maybe who preform missions.
        Questions about those who deserve it!
        "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Originally posted by BolivianRAMPAGE View Post
          This looks VERY promising. Maybe we can get some organized teams set up. Several small flight teams maybe who preform missions.
          Already being worked on. BeSiege and myself will be running two groups basically on either side of the law.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Sweet! Nice work people. Looking forward to this game. Christmas broke me so it will be a month or two before I pledge for a ship.

Comment

Shane, maybe by then they will have the mustang for sale...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X