The Five Ghosts of Earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Five Ghosts of Earth

There comes a time when you want to do things your own way. You may not want to walk the way of the law or even the way of evil. Justice may not prevail, but does that really matter when you can do things at your own pace in the galaxy. We are the followers of The Five Ghosts of Earth. We don't believe in everything the various rulers of the galaxy uphold and we don't necessarily think helping others is wrong either. We are an old religious group that does not frown on human behavior, as long as it leads to enlightenment and ascension from this existence. Whether we are hated for our founders' exile from Earth or loved by the common man, we seek ascension.

We are a group that follows the ways to ascension to a higher plane of existence. As it is written in the excerpt from the Book of the Ways,

Day 21. SAVED! As we lay waiting to slowly die aboard our craft, we were visited, no, we were ascended. At first the light I saw made me fear the end was near. At the same time I felt the light drawing me in, I felt myself pulling into myself. As I awoke, the light, in the shape of a man, like a ghost, spoke to me. It spoke of our salvation, of our redemption, and of our mission. They called themselves Those who walk among us. They told us they had saved us to teach our kind of their ways, to teach others to give wholly of themselves as they had done, for this is the path to redemption. They told us of a passing ship that they had ensured would receive our distress beacon. They spoke of us redeeming these fellow humans from their greedy ways.

So we did, the merchant docked with our stricken ship. They found us as They who walk among us found us. We asked for mercy and their aid. And as we were directed, the merchants sought out to nurse us back to health. On the journey back to civilization They who walk among us again visited me, and I conveyed to the others, that the sacrifice of the rescuers was accepted by them. The ghosts as I began to call them, asked that we, their messengers, aid the ascension of their newest brothers. We complied.
    As for the play style of The Five Ghosts of Earth, we are many things. In the ways requested of the Roberts Space Industries, we are Chaotic Neutral and currently hold no known allies. We currently are willing to consider allies. We are accepting applicants and seek to try new things as we venture out in search of new followers. Role Play is optional, but can be a benefit when trying new things.

*Chaotic Neutral is a type of character that does not directly go with good or evil, lawful or unlawful paths. Rather, chaotic neutrals are characters types that are capable of siding with any path almost entirely based on a given situation and how it coincides with their own interests. Sometimes they can only be counted on for being unreliable and eccentric. Some times, it has been associated with the lone wandering types that only join with others when their interests coincide. In this case, it coincides with ascension.*

*This may seem like a counter response to Dredge, but this group is only part of a bigger ideal.*

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: The Five Ghosts of Earth

looking for a constellation pilot

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I have a 300i trying to talk wife into letting me buy the constellation

Comment

Boy, a guy at the SC forums is asking all kinds of questions about The Five Ghosts of Earth

Comment

just been wondering, but if we are going to do the RP side of things, we might as well start figuring out good ways to refer to each other in the group.

Was thinking about calling each other Monk .... or Brother.... I mean, we are a faith after all...

Comment

I say we avoid singular pronouns when RPing, refer to everyone as us, we, there is no single in the ascension :D

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
            The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Well if there is a feture where you cant see the player name but when they use it says like (Alpha) or (Bravo) member, then I guess we use alpha and Bravo. if they show your names in chat, then I would say just use names. It makes it clear on orders since people will get confused on who the order is directed to.
              Questions about those who deserve it!
              "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Yeah in combat/normal operations i was thinking more for how we refer to ourselves when speaking to others in non combat

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

As of now, we need to write up the History, Manifesto, and the Charter. The recruitment section needs worked on too. Got to get people sent over here too.

Comment

Hi all - I just pledged to SC for my Origin 325a, and immediately looked up whether TG had a presence in the game. You'll have received my request to join through SC's Organization tools. Been a long time member of TG since Natural Selection 1, through BF2/2142. Looking forward to SC with you guys.

Comment

yay! and holy crap, its been a while, hasn't it.

Comment

still looking for more members.

Comment

I will join with my Avenger. Still not sure if I will keep it. Might swap it while I can for a 300i series or move up to the Hornet. Difficult decisions.

Comment

[MENTION=56082]TYHBoom[/MENTION] go here to apply
                            https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/FIVEGHOSTS

Comment

I just got my Constellation and I also have a 300i. Can't wait to fly with you guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X