thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts

Guys, I am thinking about melting down my avenger and getting a cutlass.

I really like how the cutlass has all the upgrade options, the second crew member, and the cargo size capacity.

The avenger on the other hand, is smaller, lighter, and has the same cargo capacity. It was also a military/ police ship.

I do have the option of strait out buying the cutlass and keeping my avenger and Aurora LX.

What are your thoughts?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: thoughts

Keep em all. Better to have and not need and all. Im sure you can find a use for it

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

so if we have multiple ships, we could rent out or allow others to pilot your ships under contract?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
        so if we have multiple ships, we could rent out or allow others to pilot your ships under contract?
        That I'm not sure of. It is a requested feature, but not in the game officially. I would say hold on to it because you might want to use it later down the road

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

The cutlass has 3 seats. A pilot, Rio, and a gunner.

Think I will keep the avenger as it is smaller and faster per mass over the cutlass...

Comment

If you have LTI on your Avenger, I'd say keep it. There are some things money can't buy. (without backdoor dealings)
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X