max crew vs max capacity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max crew vs max capacity

still trying to wrap my head around the actual number of people that can be aboard a ship. I am looking to have people on my ship other than just a dude to man a gun or be a RIO. Rumor says you can have a boarding party on your ship too, but I don't know. Anybody know anything more?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: max crew vs max capacity

I haven't seen anything yet. But I will dig around and see what I can find.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: max crew vs max capacity

something I have come to realize is that there will be the possibility of rotating crews for some of the bigger ships. I guess this is where training how to pilot or gun is a good requirement for crews...

Looks like the S.S. Dredge will have to have a number of people on the connie...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X