warning: luxury hangar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning: luxury hangar

For those with a luxury hangar, watch out for those walls and floor sections that can be walked through. I just fell through the gates of oblivion and seem to be walking around in a thick dark fog with only the lights of my suit to give me assurance of my existence.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: warning: luxury hangar

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
    For those with a luxury hangar, watch out for those walls and floor sections that can be walked through. I just fell through the gates of oblivion and seem to be walking around in a thick dark fog with only the lights of my suit to give me assurance of my existence.
    It's better known as the "Void". Someone did not check their level over before publishing it!
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X