Organization System now Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organization System now Live

Attention people, the Organization system is now live and can be accessed from the Star Citizen website. For the people interested in forming an organization, please look there. [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION], that means you.

I myself will be working on the Five Ghosts of Earth's page today and tomorrow. If you are a member of The Five Ghosts of Earth, please contact me and we can try to get things set up.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-System-Launch

P.S. you can only sign up for one organization at this moment.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Organization System now Live

Yup, got it. Will get the BFG up and running soon.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

The Five Ghosts of Earth is up. Still a work in progress.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/FIVEGHOSTS

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Can you be a part of multiple organizations?
        Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

As of today? No.

In the future? Yes

Comment

current organization pages:

The Five Ghosts of Earth:
            https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/FIVEGHOSTS

Black Flags Group:
            https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TGBFG

*The BFG was set up by Bronco today as far as I could tell. I hope that there is no issue involving name rights and such, as by now there are somewhere between 4 and 7 groups using Black Flags.*

Comment

There is no issues with naming that I am aware of. And yes, Bronco has set it up because Congress has failed me

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                There is no issues with naming that I am aware of. And yes, Bronco has set it up because Congress has failed me
                If you still don't have a ship by launch, I'm sure we can throw you into a buoy and tow it behind us. :p
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                  If you still don't have a ship by launch, I'm sure we can throw you into a buoy and tow it behind us. :p
                  It would be kind of neat if SC had a free-to-play option that didn't allow you to own ships. i.e. Free-to-Play players usually work as crew for paying players, and pay in-game money to get shuttled from planet to planet.

It's probably too complex to manage, and it brings a whole host of problems, but it's a neat idea.
                  Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

If I ever pick this up (HUGE procrastinator) then this looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                      If I ever pick this up (HUGE procrastinator) then this looks good!
                      *eggs on Jeepo* :p Come join us for some SC talk in the 18th channel on TS sometime Jeepo. Afterwards you'll be itching to get yourself a ship and join us. ;)
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I would like to join you guys also but im currently part of another organization. When they allow multiple organizations ill look you guys up. What is going to be the main goals of the group? Bounty hunters? Pirates? Are you guys going to update the RSI site with your History Manifesto and Charter? Im sure its all in teh works. Does anyone have the Idris?
                        Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

[MENTION=2413]OscarTheCouch[/MENTION]
                          I am curious, which organization are you interested in joining and what organization did you join? No, nobody spent over $1000 for an Idris.

As for the information sections for the two organizations residing at TG, we are busy and it is something that requires time to come up with.

Comment

Sorry i didnt see you guys first, i have joined with some long time gamer friends in the Death From Above Organization. We all pitched in for a Idris as well thats why i asked. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/DFA . There is a link to the organization. Funny thing is there was 2 DFA orgs. and the other DFA org. merged with us. Its going to be a big game so power in numbers. Well ill keep my eye on you guys when they allow multiple orgs.
                            Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Originally posted by OscarTheCouch View Post
                              Sorry i didnt see you guys first, i have joined with some long time gamer friends in the Death From Above Organization. We all pitched in for a Idris as well thats why i asked. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/DFA . There is a link to the organization. Funny thing is there was 2 DFA orgs. and the other DFA org. merged with us. Its going to be a big game so power in numbers. Well ill keep my eye on you guys when they allow multiple orgs.
                              No problems, just if you intend to do work with either one of us, be prepared that some may frown upon it. Well, no harm done if there is not conflict or interaction between our groups...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X